CEC Meeting ArchiveSome Recent Events
We are zeroed in on specifically addressing the topics of concern to our members, such as how to:
- Establish innovation as credible business function within your company
- Manage Project and portfolio governance and metrics
- Engage leadership, the c-suite and business unit leaders
- Collaborate with startups, VCs and others entities
- Create, and manage, innovation labs, incubators and accelerators
- Most effectively balance your innovation teams connection to the broader company while still maintaining independence
- Commercialize, and scale, a promising idea
Upcoming 2019 CEC MEetings
New York City
Las vegas, NV — November 15, 2018
CEC Meeting – Zappos HQ
Pittsburgh, PA — October 9-10, 2018
In partnership with Carnegie Mellon University, TechTrek was a unique CEC opportunity to learn about some new technologies and their role in disrupting alost every industry. We learned about Blockchain and cryptocurrencies, AI, robotics, and autonomous vehicles from the experts who created them. And from some of the companies that are part of the burgeoning innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh.
Philadelphia, PA — August 8-9, 2018
Vanguard Innovation Studio
Our meeting in Philadelphia at Vanguard’s new Innovation Studio was focused on creating a culture of innovation at a large, complex company in a highly regulated industry. Our discussions focused on how to build an innovation studio, from location to staffing, and how to manage its relationship with the broader company to create revenue generating products and services.
Cincinatti, OH — APril 11-12, 2018
P&G Global HQ
A rare and unique opportunity to learn about P&G, its history and how it is relentlessly fine-tuning its innovation processes, governance and culture. We heard from senior P&G leaders from different business functions about their relationship to the innovation teams and how they support innovation initiatives, across multiple business units and geographies. Our meeting was hosted at their Clay Street Innovation Studio and in P&G’s historic Boardroom.