CORPORATE ENTREPRENEUR COMMUNITY
A community of executives from large organizations tasked with driving growth through innovation and transformation.
Members collaborate with their counterparts from the most distinguished companies.
We learn from each other in exclusive, intimate forums moderated by Steve Liguori and Eric Ries.
Some of Our Members…
Welcome to The Corporate Entrepreneur Community!
The Corporate Entrepreneur Community is dedicated to unlocking innovative growth in large, established companies by transforming their culture to embrace entrepreneurship, disruptive innovation and adopt processes and methodologies to leverage startup skills on a broad scale.
Simply put, we help large companies get out of their own way and grow like startups.
As the adoption of Lean Startup and related entrepreneurial skills within large enterprises evolves, there is a clear need to align Industry leaders from legacy companies who share the same unique challenges.
- How to keep up with the accelerating pace of disruptive innovation.
- Losing great talent that won’t even give you a look, or worse, current employees that are leaving to join startups that compete against you.
- How to most effectively build and inspire innovation teams
- What are all these new models and skills out there and why can’t large firms “get it”, despite huge efforts?
- Why are my legacy products, with brand equity and loyal customers, losing market share to startups that weren’t even around a couple of years ago?
– Steve Liguori
– Eric Ries